HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR JEWELLERY
ZAG jewellery is made of 316L stainless steel, a hypoallergenic and very resistant metal. The quality and durability of our jewellery is one of the great strengths of our brand. You can wear our jewellery day and night, on the beach or while playing sports, in the sea or in the shower. We give you tips on how to maintain your jewellery, but we know that in today's fast-paced world, we forget to take care of things. However, from time to time, think about it !
When jewellery is combined with natural stones, they should be given special treatment in order to enjoy them for as long as possible :
- When you are not wearing your jewellery, place it in its original individual pouch.
- In the case of a necklace, be sure to attach the clasp and let it protrude from the pouch before closing it, this will prevent the chain from getting tangled.
- In the case of earrings, make sure that they are placed in the pouch gently so that they do not rub against each other.
- It is preferable not to put your jewellery in contact with household products, perfume or cosmetics, as this could alter the color of the stones.
- We recommend that you occasionally clean your ZAG jewellery with a soft, non-abrasive cloth.